Internet Service Provider
The Blues website is not managed by a third party Internet Service Provider (ISP). When you access the Blues website your ISP, is connecting directly with our server.
Use of Information
The Blues only request contact information when required to respond to customer enquiries and support requests. The Blues will only use information provided by users and customers for the purposes for which it was collected.
A cookie will be stored on a user’s computer when our website is accessed. This Cookie is used to synchronize interactions between the user’s web browser and our website. The cookie does not monitor the number of times or when a user or customer visits our site, nor is it used to gather any user information. Internet browsers usually have a facility that allows a user to accept or decline a cookie (refer to the software provider’s reference material for more information).
When visiting this website, the server logs the following user information that is provided by the user’s browser for statistical purposes only:
- The type of browser and operating system that the user is using.
- The user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .net, .gov, etc.).
- The address of the referring site (for example, the previous site the user visited).
- The user’s server’s IP address (a number that is unique to the machine through which the user is connected to the Internet: usually one of the user’s service provider’s machines).
In addition, the Blues server logs the following information:
- The date and time of the user’s visit.
- The address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
The above information is used only for statistical analysis and systems administration purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
Please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there is a possibility that information (such as personal details, credit card numbers or other similar information) submitted could be observed by a third party while in transit.
Adwords & Remarketing
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site please contact us.