Join the Blues Club before 30 Sep for a chance to head to Brisbane with the Blues
We’ve got a range of fantastic prize draws exclusive to Blues Club members, and right now, renew your membership or join us for the first time before 30 September 2016, you could win a trip to Brisbane with the team.
You and a friend could be heading to Queensland on 11-12 February 2017 where you’ll enjoy 2 days of rugby heaven at the inaugural Brisbane Global Tens.
The prize package includes;
- Return economy flights for two from Auckland – Brisbane
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Airport transfers
- 2-day pass to the Brisbane Global Tens
- Opportunity to meet the team
Renew or join the Blues Club before 30 September 2016 and we’ll automatically put your name in the draw to be in to win.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is the Blues Limited Partnership (‘’the Blues’’)
- There is one prize of a trip for 2 to the Brisbane Global Tens including return economy flights from Auckland-Brisbane, 2 nights’ accommodation, airport transfers, 2-day pass to the Brisbane Global Tens tournament and an opportunity to meet the team in Brisbane.
- The prize draw entry period commences 9am, Wednesday 24 August 2016.
- To be eligible to win you must purchase a 2017 Blues Club membership before midnight, 30 September 2016.
- Only the Blues Club account holder is eligible for the prize draw. One entry per account.
- The random prize draw will take place on 05 October 2016. The first entry drawn, which complies with these terms, wins the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or about 05 October 2016. If the winner is not able to be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. The details of the prize will be emailed to the winner within 7 days of acceptance of the prize.
- If the winner is under 18, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian (or to the winner with their parent or guardian’s consent).
- The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for providing the required travel documents, and any costs incurred in acquiring these.
- The promoter has the right to request proof of identity from the winners.
- If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter has the right substitute another prize of equal or greater value.
- Your entry into the prize draw constitutes your acceptance of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
- The Blues reserve the right to use the winner’s name and image at www.theblues.co.nz, the Blues social media accounts and in any other forum deemed by them appropriate.
- Employees of the Blues and their immediate families and associated agencies are not eligible to win.
- All decisions made by the Blues are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death resulting to any person in any way in connection with the acceptance or use of the prize. Nothing in these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions purports to exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- The prize is non-transferable.