The Blues would like to congratulate the Under 20 players from the Blues region who have been selected for the New Zealand Under 20 Development Camp. 50 young players were selected for the camp which will take place in Palmerston North from 27 November to 2 December.
- Sam Ulufonua, Auckland (Blues Under 20 and Emerging Player 2015)
- Hapakuki Moala-Liava’a, North Harbour (Blues Emerging Player 2015)
- Martin Brink, North Harbour (Blues Emerging Player 2015)
- Romero Tagi, Auckland (Blues Under 18, 2014 and Under 20, 2015)
- Lisati Milo-Harris, Auckland (Blues Under 18, 2014)
- Hamish Pomare, Northland
Also of note were Sam Nock and Jordan Trainor who were not considered for the camp due to Super Rugby commitments, as well as Brendan Bond from North Harbour who was not selected due to injury.