On Friday 29 June the Blues take on the Reds at Eden Park. It’ll be a big night for our legendary # 6, Blues player number 116, Jerome Kaino. 14 years after his debut on Eden Park against the Reds as a fresh faced 20 year old in 2004, he will play his 137th match for the Blues, and his final game on his beloved Eden Park against the same team.
Join us at Eden Park on Friday to help give Jerome the send off he deserves and you could be in to win one of 3 double passes to see the All Blacks take on Australia on Saturday, 25 August 2018 at Eden Park.
To be in to win all you need to do is purchase a ticket to the Blues v Reds match, scan in at Eden Park before kick off on Friday 29 June, and you’re automatically in the draw to win a double pass to the test match.
Hold on to your ticket or membership pass, and sit tight in your seat during the first half. If you’re randomly selected as a winner, you’ll need to be in your seat and show our spotters your ticket/membership pass to claim your prize. For full details check out our prize draw terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is the Blues Limited Partnership (‘The Blues’).
- There are 3 prizes of 2 x Category B tickets to All Blacks vs Australia at Eden Park on 25 August, 2018
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must have purchased a ticket/season membership and be in attendance at Blues vs Reds at Eden Park on 29 June, 2018.
- The prize draw entry period commences at 6.00pm on 29 June 2018 and closes at 7.35pm on 29 June 2018.
- The random prize draw will take place immediately after kick off at 7.35pm. The first 3 seat numbers drawn will each win 2 tickets to All Blacks vs Australia at Eden Park on 25 August 2018.
- The winners will be notified by event staff prior to half time, and will be officially announced during the half time break.
- If the winner is not able to be located in their seat prior to half time, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- The promoter has the right to disqualify any entry which may be damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promoter.
- The promoter has the right to request proof of ticket purchase from the winner.
- By scanning your ticket for entry to Blues v Reds at Eden Park on 29 June 2018 you will be automatically entered into the prize draw and scanning your ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions.
- The Blues reserve the right to use the names of the winners and image at www.theblues.co.nz, the Blues Facebook page and in any other forum deemed by them appropriate.
- By entering the prize draw you consent to the promoter collecting and using your personal information for the purpose of running the prize draw, for including on their databases, and for publicity purposes.
- Employees of the Blues, their immediate families and associated agencies are not eligible to win.
- All decisions made by the Blues are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.